5 days / 4 overnights
1 day: ARRIVAL WARSAW
Arrival on Warsaw airport, transfer and accommodation in the hotel. Dinner at the hotel and free afternoon.
2 day: WARSAW OLD TOWN SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the old town. Visit the Tomb of an Unknown Soldier, passing Grand Theater of Opera and Ballet and walk in the picturesque Old Town of Warsaw. Free time for self-exploring and return transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon we would recommend one of our optional tours to Royal Łazenki Park or Wilanow Palace.
3 day: WARSAW - CRACOW
Breakfast and free day in Warsaw for self-exploring. Mid-afternoon transfer to main train station to take train to Cracow. Transfer to the hotel and accommodation. In the afternoon we would recommend optional traditional Polish cuisine dinner.
4 day: CRACOW OLD TOWN SIGHTSEEING
After the breakfast you will spend day in the Cracow, historical capital of Poland. You will have an opportunity to see the Royal Castle of Wawel, medieval gem included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site List. The Royal Cathedral, an astonishing example of medieval architecture, and the Pearl of the Renaissance. Including visit of The Market Square and Kazimierz, the old Jewish District included on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List. Return transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon we recommend the visit of one of the optional tours to Wieliczka Salt Mine or Auschwitz – Birkenau Concentration Camp.
5 day: DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel and free time for self-exploring until departure. Transfer to Cracow International Airport.
- 2x Accommodation in chosen category of hotel on BB basis in Warsaw
- 2x Accommodation in chosen category of hotel on BB basis in Cracow
- 1x welcome dinner in the hotel on the day of arrival
- Transfer from the airport to hotel in Warsaw
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport in Cracow
- Transfer from hotel to the train station in Warsaw
- Transfer from train station to hotel in Cracow
- Warsaw old town sightseeing walking tour (up to 3h) including transfer from hotel
- Krakow old town sightseeing walking tour (up to 3h) including transfer from hotel
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Optional tours for supplement:
- The Royal Łazenki Park guided tour (up to 3h)
- The Wilanow Palace & Gardens guided tour (up to 3h)
- Traditional Polish cuisine dinner with transfer
- Wieliczka Salt Mine tour (up to 5h)
- Auschwitz – Birkenau Concentration Camp tour (up to 6h)